We at TatvaSoft help our clients by providing innovative software services in the latest technologies. We are looking for people to join our team who can be trusted and can take ownership of work, thereby helping to provide excellent services to our clients.
Required Specification and Qualifications
- Demonstrable experience with PHP including OOPs concepts
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks like Laravel, Cake PHP, Yii, Codeigniter, Wordpress (Any).
- Good knowledge of Database design and Optimization
- Experience in RESTful API design and development
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication skill which allows you to work well within team and interact with clients
- Good English communication (Written/verbal)
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop, record and maintain web-based PHP applications as per requirement
- Write clean, secure, test driven, easily maintainable and modular codes
- Follow Industry best standards and practices in development
- Carry out Unit testing for minimum bugs
- Look for necessary documentation of development process, architecture.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development
- Awareness of Agile and Scrum Methodology
- Client communication (verbal/written) as and when required.
To apply for this position mail your updated Resume on [email protected]